Applewood Plumbing Heating & Electric has been serving Aurora and the greater Denver area for more than 45 years. You won’t find better plumbers and electricians than the pros at Applewood. We pride ourselves on our quality reputation and service guarantee. We’re open from 6am to 10pm 7 days a week with NO overtime charges. When you schedule an appointment with Applewood, you will receive an email with a photo and short bio about the service technician scheduled to visit your home. Click or call to schedule with us today.
Our Services Include
- Plumbing Repair: Applewood can make your plumbing problems go down the drain. We offer hot water heater maintenance, pipe repair and replacement, sump pump repair, video pipe inspections, toilet repair, and more. Whatever plumbing need you may have, emergency or otherwise, we have the tools and experience to fix it.
- Heating Repair: When the weather cools down, you don’t have time to worry about your home heating working. That’s why we offer heating repair and maintenance, furnace and boiler replacement, ductwork installation, thermostat repair, and whole home humidification. Anything to make your home more comfortable.
- Cooling Repair: Whether you need your home’s air conditioning repaired or replaced, our technicians have you covered. The high and dry temperatures characteristic of Denver summers can’t keep up with our expertise and years of experience.
- Electrical Repair: If you need an electrical contractor in Denver, you’ve come to the right place. We offer service upgrades and whole house surge protection services. On top of that, our technicians can handle a wide range of installations including GFCI outlets, outdoor lighting, and home appliances.
- Rooter and Drain Cleaning: Your drains are what keeps your home’s plumbing working smoothly. When they aren’t operating properly, everything else is left on stand still. To avoid any potential problems, you can come to Applewood for drain cleaning, trenchless sewer repair, and high pressure jetting services that all work to keep your drains clean, clear, and ready for work.