During a video pipe inspection, a licensed Applewood technician inserts a specially designed high-resolution video camera into your home’s pipe system using a flexible fiber optic cable. As the technician pushes the cable through the pipe, the camera feeds live video to a closed-circuit tv, which the technician monitors. Using the pipe camera, our experts can see what’s inside your plumbing lines and then make highly-informed diagnoses about any plumbing problems you may have.
When it comes to figuring out exactly what’s wrong with your plumbing system, pipe inspection camera services provide the clearest picture. We’ll show you every potential problem in your pipe system and suggest the best way to make repairs. If you’re buying a home, a sewer pipe inspection can save you thousands of dollars before you buy. If you own your home, protect your investment with annual inspection and cleaning.
Applewood’s licensed plumbers provide video pipe services throughout our service area in the greater Denver, Boulder and Longmont metro areas. Schedule your pipeline camera inspection today and get a clear, detailed report of your Colorado home’s plumbing.
What Problems Can a Video Pipe Inspection Identify?
A pipe inspection camera can identify potential plumbing problems early on and save you money and headache later. Here are common issues they detect:
- Broken, Cracked or Collapsed Pipe: Damaged pipes that require repair or replacement.
- Offset Pipe: Sewer pipes that have become misaligned.
- Blockage: Grease build up or foreign objects get lodged in the pipe that restrict proper water flow.
- Corrosion: Sections of pipes that have deteriorated and collapsed, restricting water flow.
- Bellied Pipe: A section of the pipe that has sunk, creating a valley that collects paper and waste.
- Leaking Joints: Seals between pipes that have broken, allowing water to escape into the area surrounding the pipe.
- Root Infiltration: Tree or shrub roots that have punctured your sewer line.
- Off-Grade Pipe: Old pipes that are constructed of substandard, outdated, or deteriorated material.
Why Applewood is the Top Choice for Denver Pipe Inspection Companies
Applewood has proudly served Colorado homes for over 50 years. In that time, we’ve maintained a 96% on-time service record and earned over 300,000 repeat customers. Our experts have been performing video pipe inspections for as long as they’ve been technologically available. You can count on us to analyze your video footage and perform repairs that will last.Applewood is open 6am to 10pm, 7 days a week to match your schedule. We’ll arrive on time, conduct your video pipe inspection, identify your plumbing issues and discuss the best way to care for your pipes. It’s easy to place your Denver inspection request with our online scheduling form. We look forward to meeting you soon!