Electrical Service Upgrade
When was your last electrical upgrade or inspection? Our electrical upgrade service can bring your home’s electrical system up to code – safely! We understand the importance of a safe electrical environment. We offer a wide variety of upgrades including but not limited to electrical capacity increases, more outlets and whole home rewiring.
Back in the day, an average home only needed sixty amps to properly run. However; these days, your average home needs between 150 and 200 amps. Why? Because we use a lot more electricity with our air conditioners, flat screen TVs, computers, gadgets and gizmos. Having a home without access to safe, manageable electricity can be damaging to sensitive electronics and lead to power loss and problematic surges.
There are additional benefits to hiring Applewood’s professional electricians as well. For instance, we might uncover efficiencies to help lower your electric bill with our thorough electrical safety inspections.
Reasons to Upgrade Your Home’s Electrical Capacity
Whether you’re looking to add more outlets to your home, set up outdoor systems such as security lighting, or simply make your home more energy efficient, Applewood has the electrical capacity upgrade solution for you. Options include:
- Energy efficiency to cut your electric bill
- Add additional outlets to a room
- Update your current electrical capacity
- Add outdoor electrical systems like speakers, outlets or security lighting
- Update basement and garage wiring
- Replace existing wiring throughout your home with new, modern options to make it more appealing to potential buyers
Signs It’s Time to Upgrade Your Home’s Electrical
If you can’t remember the last time your wiring was inspected, it’s a good idea to have a licensed electrician to give things a look. It’s especially important if you’ve noticed any of the following signs:
- Tingling sensations whenever you touch any appliances
- Lights that flicker or dim
- Breakers that repeatedly trip
- Fuses that consistently blow
- A noticeable burning smell that comes from outlets, specific rooms, or appliances
- Outlets that have problems with sparking, discoloration, or being too warm
- Outdated, non-GFCI outlets in any room with exposure to moisture
Applewood has been in business for over 45 years. We have a greater than 96% on-time service record with over 300,000 loyal repeat customers. We offer timely services, quick turnaround times and extended hours 7 days a week to alleviate the need for overtime rates.