Whole House Humidifier Installation
There’s a science to managing comfort in your Denver home, and Applewood Plumbing Heating & Electric knows just how to do it. Denver experiences dry air all year long, and even drier air during the winter months. Dry air can have all kinds of negative effects on our bodies. Air below 30% relative humidity is uncomfortable and can lead to dry skin, nosebleeds, aggravated asthma, and increased vulnerability to illness.
Installing a humidifier will solve your dry air problem immediately. That’s not all it helps with, either. You could seriously benefit from installing in whole house humidifier in several important ways:
Major Benefits of Installing a Whole House Humidifier
- Sleeping in an environment with proper humidity levels helps prevent sinus issues and dry skin.
- Controlling a home’s relative humidity properly helps the air feel warmer. You’ll be able to lower the thermostat and save money without feeling a difference!
- Proper humidity control reduces static shock danger.
- Humidifiers help prevent mold growth and dust accumulation.
- Whole house humidifiers require much less maintenance than smaller units.
Whole house humidifiers are surprisingly quick and easy for professionals to install. All you need to do is figure out which size is right for you. Luckily, Applewood can help with that, too.
Finding the Best Humidifier for Your Home
To figure out how big your humidifier should be, we’ll have to consider your unique needs. Do you have a large family? Are the rooms in your home particularly large or small? Do different rooms require different amounts of moisture control simultaneously? Whatever your needs, there is a whole house humidifier that’s right for you. With a professional’s help, you can make sure your humidifier provides reliable comfort throughout your home.
How Whole House Humidifiers Work
Whole house humidifiers are installed in the ductwork and placed next to your furnace. They use heated air from the furnace to evaporate water, which then gets circulated through the home. Most whole house humidifiers automatically adjust to a specially programmed moisture level that is appropriate for a home in the Denver area.
If you think a whole house humidifier is right for you, don’t hesitate to call Applewood today! We’ll walk you through the process of getting your humidifier running, every step of the way.
Other Air Conditioning Services We Provide
- Air Conditioning Repair & Maintenance
- Air Conditioner Installation
- Air Conditioning Service Overview