Brighton Plumbing Services
The residents of Brighton, Colorado, deserve the best plumbing, heating, cooling and electrical repair services. Applewood is proud to have provided them with just that since our founding in 1973. As one of the few plumbing repair companies that have always been locally owned and operated in the Denver area, we strive to understand the unique needs and expectations of all the towns and cities in the community we serve.
What does this mean for Brighton? It means when you contact Applewood, you interact directly with the expert technician who will be doing the job you need done. Thanks to our flexible hours, you can schedule a time that works for your schedule. Thanks to our fully-stocked orange trucks, we’ll always have the tool for the job. See for yourself with this 360 view! Our friendly technicians will identify your problem, answer your questions, and make a fix that lasts, guaranteed.
Our Services Include
- Plumbing Repair: Applewood can make your plumbing problems go down the drain. We offer hot water heater maintenance, pipe repair and replacement, sump pump repair, video pipe inspections, toilet repair, and more. Whatever plumbing need you may have, emergency or otherwise, we have the tools and experience to fix it.
- Heating Repair: When the weather cools down, you don’t have time to worry about your home heating working. That’s why we offer heating repair and maintenance, furnace and boiler replacement, ductwork installation, thermostat repair, and whole home humidification. Anything to make your home more comfortable.
- Cooling Repair: Whether you need your home’s air conditioning repaired or replaced, our technicians have you covered. The high and dry temperatures characteristic of Denver summers can’t keep up with our expertise and years of experience.
- Electrical Repair: If you need an electrical contractor in Denver, you’ve come to the right place. We offer service upgrades and whole house surge protection services. On top of that, our technicians can handle a wide range of installations including GFCI outlets, outdoor lighting, and home appliances.
- Rooter and Drain Cleaning: Your drains are what keeps your home’s plumbing working smoothly. When they aren’t operating properly, everything else is left on stand still. To avoid any potential problems, you can come to Applewood for drain cleaning, trenchless sewer repair, and high pressure jetting services that all work to keep your drains clean, clear, and ready for work.