When it comes to services as essential as plumbing, heating, electrical, cooling and drain cleaning, Adams County should accept only the best. When you choose Applewood, that’s exactly what you get. Applewood Plumbing, Heating, and Electric has proudly served our neighbors in the greater Denver area for over 45 years. In that time we’ve expanded, embraced new technology, and mastered new skills. Our commitment to holding to the highest standard and provide only the best service to our customers is one thing that has never changed.
Our Plumbing Services:
- Plumbing Repair: Applewood can make your plumbing problems go down the drain. We offer hot water heater maintenance, pipe repair and replacement, sump pump repair, video pipe inspections, toilet repair, and more. Whatever plumbing need you may have, emergency or otherwise, we have the tools and experience to fix it.
- Heating Repair: When the weather cools down, you don’t have time to worry about your home heating working. That’s why we offer heating repair and maintenance, furnace and boiler replacement, ductwork installation, thermostat repair, and whole home humidification. Anything to make your home more comfortable.
- Cooling Repair: Whether you need your home’s air conditioning repaired or replaced, our technicians have you covered. The high and dry temperatures characteristic of Denver summers can’t keep up with our expertise and years of experience.
- Electrical Repair: If you need an electrical contractor in Denver, you’ve come to the right place. We offer service upgrades and whole house surge protection services. On top of that, our technicians can handle a wide range of installations including GFCI outlets, outdoor lighting, and home appliances.
- Rooter and Drain Cleaning: Your drains are what keeps your home’s plumbing working smoothly. When they aren’t operating properly, everything else is left on stand still. To avoid any potential problems, you can come to Applewood for drain cleaning, trenchless sewer repair, and high pressure jetting services that all work to keep your drains clean, clear, and ready for work.