Applewood Plumbing is one of the few locally owned and operated plumbing companies in Colorado, and we’ve been serving our neighbors in and around the greater Denver-Boulder area for over 45 years. When our Bennett customers call us, they can be sure that they’ll receive the same professional service and quality plumbing repair work that as any of the larger cities – and just as quickly.
We pride ourselves on our greater than 96% on-time ratio. Our technicians work around your schedule, instead of the other way around. Residents of Bennett, CO can contact us for help from 6am to 10pm, seven days a week. When we arrive, our signature orange trucks will be fully stocked with all the tools we need, so you won’t have to wait for your repair to get underway. Should your repair take longer than expected, we don’t charge overtime fees, so don’t hesitate to call the moment you have an issue.
Our Services Include
- Plumbing Repair: Applewood can make your plumbing problems go down the drain. We offer hot water heater maintenance, pipe repair and replacement, sump pump repair, video pipe inspections, toilet repair, and more. Whatever plumbing need you may have, emergency or otherwise, we have the tools and experience to fix it.
- Heating Repair: When the weather cools down, you don’t have time to worry about your home heating working. That’s why we offer heating repair and maintenance, furnace and boiler replacement, ductwork installation, thermostat repair, and whole home humidification. Anything to make your home more comfortable.
- Cooling Repair: Whether you need your home’s air conditioning repaired or replaced, our technicians have you covered. The high and dry temperatures characteristic of Denver summers can’t keep up with our expertise and years of experience.
- Electrical Repair: If you need an electrical contractor in Denver, you’ve come to the right place. We offer service upgrades and whole house surge protection services. On top of that, our technicians can handle a wide range of installations including GFCI outlets, outdoor lighting, and home appliances.
- Rooter and Drain Cleaning: Your drains are what keeps your home’s plumbing working smoothly. When they aren’t operating properly, everything else is left on stand still. To avoid any potential problems, you can come to Applewood for drain cleaning, trenchless sewer repair, and high pressure jetting services that all work to keep your drains clean, clear, and ready for work.