OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
1. ELIGIBILITY. No purchase necessary. This is a Contest (the “Contest”) brought to you by the Sponsor, Applewood Plumbing Heating & Electric, a limited liability company, (“Sponsor”) is governed by these rules (the “Official Rules”). The Contest is open to U.S. residents (excluding Puerto Rico) age 18 or older at the time of entry (the “Entrant”). Employees of the Sponsor, its subsidiaries, affiliates, contractors, agents and members of their immediate families or households are not eligible to participate.
2. HOW TO ENTER. Entrants must “Like” Applewood Plumbing Heating & Electric’s Facebook page and fill out entry form in full. Incomplete or fraudulent submissions will not be eligible for the drawing. Limited to one submission per entrant. Multiple entries will not be considered.
4. CONTEST PERIOD. The Contest starts on or around 12:00pm MST on 01/11/2016 and ends on 12:00am MST on 01/31/2016 (the “Contest Period”). All entries must be received no later than 12:00pm MST on 01/31/2016.
5. SELECTION OF WINNER. All entries will be reviewed for eligibility as determined per Official Rules prior to selection of winner. The selection of winner will be conducted by the Sponsor at the end of the Contest Period. The entry will be done through a random drawing of all eligible names and a winner will contacted after review of eligibility is completed. Winner will be notified via e-mail of winning.
6. PRIZES AND ODDS OF WINNING: No. of Prizes – One (1) Grand Prize: One SnoTEK by Ariens 208cc two stages snow blower. Assembly may be required of snow blower which is the winner’s responsibility. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. GENERAL CONDITIONS. This Contest is governed by the laws of the United States. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. This Contest is void where prohibited by law. Prize is non-transferable. No substitution of prize or exchange for cash. Winners are responsible for all applicable taxes associated with receipt of prizes.
8. RELEASE OF LIABILITY. All Entrants release the Sponsor from any and all liability with respect to or in any way arising from this Contest and/or acceptance or use of the prizes, including liability for personal injury, death, damages, or loss.
The Sponsor is not responsible for entries that are corrupted or otherwise not received correctly or for any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software failure of email, or on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to participants or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading materials in the Contest. The Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users of by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Contest. Winner MUST come to the Applewood’s office to pick up your snow blower.